In the Children’s Health Defense, April 14, 2020, there is a must read article: Read the Fine Print: Vaccine Package Inserts Reveal Hundreds of Medical Conditions Linked to Vaccines. This post highlights the article’s main points. The entire article is worth reading for important facts to be revealed. Adverse events for twenty two body systems are outlined from each manufacturer. Who would take the risk of the outlined potential reactions? It is best to make a wise decision before accepting a vaccination for yourself or especially for a growing child.
“All package inserts (made available online by both the FDA and vaccine companies) contain a section on Postmarketing Experience (Section 6.2) that lists adverse events “spontaneously reported in the US and other countries” after the vaccine’s licensure.”
At least 22 vaccines list allergic hypersensitivity reactions as an adverse event, and the inserts of at least 31 vaccines list post-vaccine anaphylactic reactions. Mayo Clinic defines this: “Anaphylaxis is a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction. … Anaphylaxis causes your immune system to release a flood of chemicals that can cause you to go into shock — your blood pressure drops suddenly and your airways narrow, blocking breathing.” There are more than 200 adverse events reported for vaccines given to children.
Themes in the Article
- Every single vaccine on the childhood/adolescent vaccine schedule is responsible for at least one adverse event.
- Vaccines can cause the very illnesses—or adverse consequences of those illnesses—that they are supposed to prevent.
- Vaccines can also cause other serious infections.
- Vaccine adverse events affect numerous body systems, including the immune and nervous systems.
All pharmaceutical products come with potential side effects, and vaccines are no exception. Table 1 of the article gives important manufacture information and Table 2 highlights adverse events by body system.
- Blood/lymphatic system
- General and injection site
- Immune system
- Infections and infestations
- Musculoskeletal/connective tissue
- Nervous system
- Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal
- Skin/ subcutaneous tissue
The article provides enough information to alarm anyone about the adverse side effects of vaccinations, but there is more information in the post Mercury Safety about vaccinations containing this hazardous metal and its toxic effects.
It is also highly suggested to see the extremely educational video series: The Truth About Vaccines 2020.