- Circulation peak time is 7 pm to 9 pm
- Associated color: red
- Season most active: summer
- Negative emotion: greed
- Positive emotion: generosity
- Essential oils: cinnamon, cloves
The circulation meridian (pericardium, PC) has nine points, starting on the chest, traveling down the middle of the arm, to the middle finger. This meridian regulates the cardiovascular system.
- PC 2 Inside of arm pain, numbness going down the arm
- PC 4-6 Wrist pain, aching, weakness, poor circulation to the hands
- PC 9 Circulation, finger pain
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? Then this may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening to the Tuning Fork Sound Therapy for Strengthening Organ Meridians CD aids in strengthening meridian energy flow.