The conception vessel meridian flows from the bottom of the crotch up to the bottom of the lip. Strong energy needs to flow upward to have good abdominal strength. The emotion which weakens this meridian is shame. Rosemary is a beneficial essential oil for the conception vessel.
- CV 5-7 Male/female issues, menstrual cramping, bladder
- CV 9-11 Abdominal pain, hernia, bloating, poor digestion
- CV 13-14 Hiatal hernia, nausea, acid reflux, tension
- CV 17-18 Lung issues, breast issues, palpitations
- CV 20-22 Chest pain, asthma, immune weakness
- CV 23 Pain in throat, difficulty swallowing
- CV 24 Facial pain, mouth issues, dental issues
Typically being shaded from the sun, the conception vessel is termed as yin (lighter) compared to the governing vessel having more influence on the yin meridians.
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This is a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy. Also, listening to my Tuning Fork Sound Therapy for Strengthening Organ Meridians CD aids in strengthening meridian energy flow. Contact me to purchase a copy of the CD.