- Endocrine peak time is 9 pm to 11 pm
- Associated color: red
- Season most active: summer
- Negative emotions: unstable
- Positive emotion: stability
- Essential oils: myrtle, clary sage
The endocrine meridian (triple heater, TH) has 23 points, starting at the outside of the fourth finger traveling up the outside of the arm, ending at the corner of the eyebrow.
- TH 1 Beginning of the meridian, finger pain
- TH 5-8 Wrist stiffness, fluctuating hot/cold
- TH 9 Lower back of arm pain, stiffness, cramping
- TH 12 Upper arm weakness, cold to the touch, stiff shoulder
- TH 15 Shoulder stiffness, frozen shoulder, light headedness
- TH 22-23 Pain in the temple region, throbbing headache
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? Then this may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening to my Tuning Fork Sound Therapy for Strengthening Organ Meridians CD aids in strengthening meridian energy flow. Contact me to purchase a copy of the CD.