- GV 3 Leg circulation, sciatica, low back pain
- GV 4-5 Low back pain, stiffness, aching
- GV 6-7 Kidney aches, low back pain, discomfort
- GV 8-9 Stiffness, sore mid-back, curve in spine
- GV 10-11 Stabbing pain, difficult breathing
- GV 12 Pain between shoulder blades
Besides using the tradition acupuncture points, you may use the list of nerve reflexes to various organ systems of the body. Use this outline for a more concise reference to each organ of the body. The negative emotion for this meridian is haughtiness. Balsam fir is a beneficial essential oil for the governing vessel.
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This is a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy. Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD aids in balancing meridians.