- Heart peak time is 11 am to 1 pm
- Associated color: red
- Season most active: summer
- Negative emotions: anxious, overly excited
- Positive emotion: peaceful
- Essential oil: lavender
- Tooth reflex: #1 upper and lower right, #16 upper & lower left
The heart meridian, containing nine points, travels down from under the armpit area to the inside of the little finger.
- HT 2 Pain in the elbow or shoulder, poor circulation
- HT 4-6 Wrist pain, fluctuating emotions, chest pain
- HT 9 Heart issues, finger pain
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD, or other special frequency music aids in balancing meridians.