- Heart peak time is 11 am to 1 pm
- Associated color: red
- Season most active: summer
- Negative emotions: anxious, overly excited
- Positive emotion: peaceful
- Essential oil: lavender
- Teeth: upper and lower wisdom teeth right and left sides (1, 16, 17, 32)
The heart meridian, containing nine points, travels down from under the armpit area to the inside of the little finger.
- HT 2 Pain in the elbow or shoulder, poor circulation
- HT 4-6 Wrist pain, fluctuating emotions, chest pain
- HT 9 Heart issues, finger pain
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening to the Tuning Fork Sound Therapy for Strengthening Organ Meridians CD aids in strengthening meridian energy flow. Contact me to purchase a copy.