- Kidney peak time is 5 pm to 7 pm
- Color association: blue
- Season most active: winter
- Negative emotions: fear, dread
- Positive emotion: brave, honest
- Essential oils: ylang ylang
They kidney meridian has 27 points starting at the bottom center of the foot traveling up the inside of the leg and front of the body to just below the collar bone.
- KI 1 Bottom of foot, painful feet, cold feet, numbness
- KI 7-9 Lower leg weakness, edema, soreness
- KI 14-16 Distention, pain in low abdomen
- KI 17-19 Abdominal tightness, sharp pain
- KI 20-21 Stomachache, cramps, bloating
- KI 24-27 Chest pain, difficult breathing, tenderness
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD, or other special frequency music aids in balancing meridians.
Increasing Meridian Energy
This picture demonstrates an excellent technique for strengthening kidney energy. Sit in a chair and cross the left leg over the right leg at the knee. Place the right hand over the ankle. Place the left hand on the bottom of the left foot where the kidney meridian begins. Hold the tongue on the roof of the mouth and do deep breathing for a few minutes. This technique boosts kidney energy, which in turn strengthens all meridians of the body. When feeling weak, or “out of sorts” and need a jump start, take a few minutes to do this meridian strengthening technique.