- Large Intestine peak time is 5 am to 7 am
- Color Association: off white
- Season most active: fall
- Negative emotion: uptight
- Positive emotion: moving forward freely
- Essential oils: cypress, wintergreen
The large intestine meridian has 20 points beginning at the inside tip of the pointer finger traveling up the arm to below the nose.
- LI 1-2 Large intestine energy, finger pain
- LI 6-7 Carpal tunnel syndrome, sprained wrist, calming energy tension
- LI 8-9 Lower arm pain, numbness, tendonitis, elbow pain, bowel tension
- LI 14 Upper arm pain, shoulder pain, rotator cuff, frozen shoulder
- LI 17-18 Sore throat, brain issues, neck tension, stiffness
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD, or other special frequency music aids in balancing meridians.