- Large Intestine peak time is 5 am to 7 am
- Color Association: off white
- Season most active: fall
- Negative emotion: uptight
- Positive emotion: freely moving forward
- Essential oils: cypress, wintergreen
- Teeth: 1st and 2nd molars lower left and right, 1st and 2nd premolars upper left and right (4, 5, 12, 13, 18, 19, 30, 31)
The large intestine meridian has 20 points beginning at the inside tip of the pointer finger traveling up the arm to below the nose.
- LI 1-2 Large intestine energy, finger pain
- LI 6-7 Carpal tunnel syndrome, sprained wrist, calming energy tension
- LI 8-9 Lower arm pain, numbness, tendonitis, elbow pain, bowel tension
- LI 14 Upper arm pain, shoulder pain, rotator cuff, frozen shoulder
- LI 17-18 Sore throat, brain issues, neck tension, stiffness
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD, or other special frequency music aids in balancing meridians.