- Liver peak time is 1 am to 3 am
- Color Association: green
- Season most active: spring
- Negative emotions: easily angered, frustration
- Positive emotion: self-control
- Essential oils: lemon, oregano
- Teeth: upper and lower canines both left and right sides (6, 11, 22, 27)
The liver meridian has 14 points starting at the inside tip of the big toe and flowing upward to the chest area. Although there are fewer points on this meridian compared to others, each specific placement area is very important for opening the energy of the liver.
- LV 3 Big toe issues, gout
- LV 5-6 Shin pain and inflammation
- LV 13 Abdominal pain, gallstones
- LV 14 Rib pain, hard to breathe
The liver and gallbladder meridians are in close proximity of each other around the gallbladder area. Use LV 13 and 14 areas for gallbladder and abdominal issues. The liver energy balances reproductive issues, digestive issues and especially irritability.
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening to the Tuning Fork Sound Therapy for Strengthening Organ Meridians CD aids in strengthening meridian energy flow.