- Lung peak time is 3 am to 5 am
- Color Association: off white
- Season most active: fall
- Negative emotions: grief, sadness
- Positive emotion: joy, enthusiasm
- Essential oils: orange, eucalyptus, basil
- Teeth: 1st and 2nd molars lower left and right, 1st and 2nd premolars upper left and right (4, 5, 12, 13, 18, 19, 30, 31)
The lung meridian has 11 points beginning just below the collarbone and traveling down the inside of the arm to the end of the thumb.
- LU 1-2 Coughing, chest congestion, shortness of breath, chest pain, grief
- LU 3-4 Inside upper-arm pain, poor memory, low oxygen
- LU 6 Inside lower-arm pain, elbow pain, arm swelling
- LU 7 Carpal tunnel syndrome, thumb pain, swelling, stiffness
- LU 10 Pain in pad of thumb, cramping
- LU 11 Finger pain
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening to the Tuning Fork Sound Therapy for Strengthening Organ Meridians CD aids in strengthening meridian energy flow.