- Lung peak time is 3 am to 5 am
- Color Association: off white
- Season most active: fall
- Negative emotions: grief, sadness
- Positive emotion: joy, enthusiasm
- Essential oils: orange, eucalyptus, basil
- Tooth reflex: #4, #5 upper rt, #2, #3 lower rt, #12, #13 upper left, #14, #15 lower left
The lung meridian has 11 points beginning just below the collarbone and traveling down the inside of the arm to the end of the thumb.
- LU 1-2 Coughing, chest congestion, shortness of breath, chest pain, grief
- LU 3-4 Inside upper-arm pain, poor memory, low oxygen
- LU 6 Inside lower-arm pain, elbow pain, arm swelling
- LU 7 Carpal tunnel syndrome, thumb pain, swelling, stiffness
- LU 10 Pain in pad of thumb, cramping
- LU 11 Finger pain
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD, or other special frequency music aids in balancing meridians.