- Small Intestine peak time 1 pm to 3 pm
- Associated color: red
- Season most active: summer
- Negative emotions: uncertainty, lost
- Positive emotion: confidence
- Essential oils: tangerine, marjoram
The small intestine meridian begins at the outside tip of the little finger traveling up to the cheek area.
- SI 1 Small intestine energy starts here, finger pain
- SI 6 Wrist pain, stiffness in hand and lower arm, fatigue
- SI 7 Elbow pain, achy joints, stress, swelling
- SI 11-13 Place over scapula for shoulder and upper arm pain
- SI 14-15 Neck and shoulder stiffness and pain
- SI 18-19 Ear issues, facial nerve pain, TMJ, upper level toothache
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD, or other special frequency music aids in balancing meridians.