- Small Intestine peak time 1 pm to 3 pm
- Associated color: red
- Season most active: summer
- Negative emotions: uncertainty, lost
- Positive emotion: confidence
- Essential oils: tangerine, marjoram
- Teeth: upper and lower wisdom teeth right and left sides (1, 16, 17, 32)
The small intestine meridian begins at the outside tip of the little finger traveling up to the cheek area.
- SI 1 Small intestine energy starts here, finger pain
- SI 6 Wrist pain, stiffness in hand and lower arm, fatigue
- SI 7 Elbow pain, achy joints, stress, swelling
- SI 11-13 Place over scapula for shoulder and upper arm pain
- SI 14-15 Neck and shoulder stiffness and pain
- SI 18-19 Ear issues, facial nerve pain, TMJ, upper level toothache
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening to the Tuning Fork Sound Therapy for Strengthening Organ Meridians CD aids in strengthening meridian energy flow. Contact me to purchase a copy.