- Spleen/Pancreas peak time is 9 am to 11 am
- Color Association: yellow-orange
- Season most active: late summer
- Negative emotions: undervalued, low esteem
- Positive emotion: valued, secure
- Essential oils: bergamot, geranium
The spleen meridian starts at the outside edge of the big left toe traveling upward to the collarbone and down to the rib cage about one hand’s width below the armpit. On the right side of the body, the pancreas meridian follows the same route. This is the only meridian system that has a different organ represented on each side of the body. In the abbreviation SP, S is for spleen and P is for pancreas.
- SP 2-4 Big toe joint pain, gout, swelling
- SP 6-7 Leg cramps, edema, insomnia
- SP 14-15 Constipation, menstrual issues, low energy
- SP 16 Spleen or Pancreas inflammation, tenderness
- SP 18-19 Swollen lymph, chest tension, shortness of breath
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD, or other special frequency music aids in balancing meridians.