- Stomach peak time is 7 am to 9 am
- Color Association: yellow-orange
- Season most active: late summer
- Negative emotions: worry, despair
- Positive emotion: hopeful
- Essential oils: ginger, peppermint
- Teeth: 1st and 2nd molars upper right and left, 1st and 2nd premolars lower right and left (2, 3, 14, 15, 20, 21, 28, 29)
The stomach meridian is a long meridian containing 45 points, beginning below the center of the eye on the cheek traveling all the way down to the outside tip of the second toe.
- ST 2-3 Vision issues, twitching eyelid, cheek pain, toothache
- ST 5-6 Pain in jaw, facial pain, toothache, lockjaw
- ST 13-15 Chest tightness, rib pain, congestion
- ST 16-18 Mastitis, swollen lymph nodes, tenderness
- ST 19-21 Stomachache, nausea, bloating
- ST 22-25 Edema, constipation, distention
- ST 26-28 Hernia, cramping, low bowel pain
- ST 36-37 Knee pain, restless leg, sore shins
- ST 42-43 Foot pain, swelling, cold feet
Follow the chart for finding these points on your body. After locating a point, press on it a bit. Is it tender or sore? Do you have any of the conditions associated with this point? This may be a location needing increased meridian energy flow. Place a PowerStrip over the area needing energy.
Circling each wrist with a PowerStrip that is cut in half gives all meridians a general energy balance. View a wrist reflex chart.
Also, listening morning and evening to the Tabernacle Prayer CD, or other special frequency music aids in balancing meridians.